Learn how to determine shipping costs for FBA with Amazon's discounted rates. Jeannette shares tips on calculating estimated shipping cost based on weight and dimensions of the product, helping you make better decisions when buying heavier items for resale. Set up the app easily by following her step-by-step guide. Don't forget to like, subscribe, comment with questions, and say goodbye at the end of the video!
How to CALCULATE SHIPPING COST! Retail Arbitrage Sourcing for Amazon FBA
- Jeannette's lens popped out while cleaning her glasses.
- She is introducing herself and her channel.
- She will answer a question about determining shipping costs for FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon).
- Amazon has partnered with UPS to offer discounted rates on shipments.
- The rule of thumb for average shipping cost is 50-60 cents per pound.
- Amazon can calculate estimated shipping cost based on weight and dimensions of the product.
- To set up the app to calculate shipping, go to Product Search > Shipping to Amazon > Provide Estimated Cost Per Pound > Input Average Cost > Done
- The tool helps make better decisions when buying heavier items for resale on Amazon.
- Jeannette bases her decision off the estimated cost provided by the app without over-analyzing it too much.
- Viewers are encouraged to like, subscribe, comment with questions, and say goodbye at the end of the video
Shulex is a global business data insights company and an AI-powered applications company. We capture multimodal consumer voices from across the web and leverage GPT AI’s powerful analytics to provide our global clients with intelligent, scientific, and efficient consumer insights. We also provide a free Amazon ChatGPT browser extension, a custom VOC consumer insights platform, an Amazon category analysis report, and a one-stop e-commerce customer experience workbench. From AI data analysis to AI business application, we provide a full range of services to effectively help global sellers achieve business strategic planning, product planning and solutions, e-commerce operation optimization, and customer experience improvement. If you want to experience the power of AI, try our free tools at