Learn how a 15-year-old generated over $4,000 in revenue within 30 days by opening a successful Amazon FBA store. Discover legal ways to dropship and retail arbitrage on Amazon, including scanning clearance aisles and comparing prices between Walmart and Amazon using software. Overcome challenges posed by selling restrictions through purchasing from wholesalers or paying for unrestricted services. Find out why replenish-able products are more profitable than one-time finds, but also learn about the time commitment required for sourcing products regularly. Finally, consider other methods that yield higher returns with less time investment such as stocks or rental income.
Why I quit Amazon FBA After 30 Days - Retail Arbitrage
Video by @StephanYazvinski (https://www.youtube.com/@StephanYazvinski)
1. The speaker opened a successful Amazon FBA store as a 15-year-old, generating over $4,000 in revenue in the first 30 days.
2. Dropshipping is against Amazon's terms of service, but buying items from Walmart and sending them to oneself before sending them to customers is legal.
3. Retail arbitrage involves finding products marked down enough for resale on Amazon while physically shopping at retail stores.
4. The speaker found success with retail arbitrage by scanning clearance aisles and using software to compare prices between Walmart and Amazon.
5. Restrictions on selling certain categories posed challenges for the speaker initially, but they were able to get ungated through purchasing from wholesalers or paying for unrestricting services (which turned out to be a mistake).
6. Replenishable products that could be continually bought at the same price proved more profitable than one-time finds.
7. Despite initial success with retail arbitrage, the speaker ultimately found it not scalable due to time commitment required for sourcing products regularly.
8. After factoring in expenses such as subscriptions, hourly pay was around $11-16 per hour spent working on the business.
9. While there are ways to make money through this strategy, there may be other methods that yield higher returns without requiring as much time investment (such as stocks or rental income).
10. The video concludes with a request for viewers who found useful information or learned something new to like and subscribe for more content from the speaker in future videos
Shulex is a global business data insights company and an AI-powered applications company. We capture multimodal consumer voices from across the web and leverage GPT AI's powerful analytics to provide our global clients with intelligent, scientific, and efficient consumer insights. We also provide a free Amazon ChatGPT browser extension, a custom VOC consumer insights platform, an Amazon category analysis report, and a one-stop e-commerce customer experience workbench. From AI data analysis to AI business application, we provide a full range of services to effectively help global sellers achieve business strategic planning, product planning and solutions, e-commerce operation optimization, and customer experience improvement. If you want to experience the power of AI, try our free tools at