Voice of CustomerDecember 27, 2022
Is there a way to export Amazon reviews?
A big part of selling on Amazon is constant review monitoring. But going through every Amazon review manually can be hectic. So, if you’re a seller on Amazon who would like to streamline the process of review data analysis — we have prepared something for you.
Where do I find customer reviews on Seller Central?
As you probably will begin the review analysis by going through all the reviews added to your products — let’s show you where you can find your customers’ reviews on Seller Central.
Amazon’s Seller Central provides a place for you to see reviews. To access this platform, you must own a brand and be enrolled in Amazon’s Brand Registry program. So, not everyone has this option.
If you are a brand-registered seller and would like to access this feature, here’s how to find it:
- You can go to the Brands Menu in Seller Central. If you don’t see this menu, you’re either not brand-registered or haven’t been identified as a brand owner.
- Go to the Brand Dashboard. It’s the central hub to find tools and services to help you grow and optimize your business.
- Look for the Customer Reviews Feature Under Brand Benefits. The Customer Reviews page lets you view product reviews received in the past 30 days. Reviews will be shown within 24 hours of when buyers publish them. They will be stored there for 30 days.
You can perform several different actions on this page:
- Filter reviews by star rating and time period
- Use the search bar to find a specific ASIN
- Report review abuse to Amazon
- Mark reviews as done to remove them from the default view
Since June 2021, brands may also reach out to buyers who left critical (1-3 star) reviews. Amazon lets you send the customer a template message to offer a courtesy refund or replacement item, or check with the buyer to clarify a product issue based on that review.
This key brand registry perk can help maintain a high customer experience and improve sellers’ ratings.
How do I download a photo review from Amazon?
There is no way to export Amazon reviews directly from their website. So if you’d like to scrape all the reviews from a product page on Amazon — you’d have to do it all manually.
Luckily, you don’t need to waste your time on such a tedious task. Thanks to Shulex Amazon Review Exporter, you can download every review you need, including all the photos.
How do I Export a CSV file from Amazon?
Regarding reviews, there’s no way to export the data into a CSV file directly from Amazon.
However, you can export other useful data from your Seller’s Dashboard and analyze it in Excel or other software.
If you want to download Amazon reviews and import them to Excel, Shulex prepared a tool to do that for you. The Amazon Review Exporter is designed to help you quickly scrape all the necessary data and turn it into a CSV file. Here’s how you can do that:
Conclusion: How to analyze a lot of data from Amazon?
Imagine you’d have to manually export all the Amazon data into your Excel file. This would take a disproportionate amount of time and wouldn’t be thorough enough to give you a clear overview of your competitors. So, if you don’t want to waste your time on inefficient data analysis – let Shulex do all the work for you. Our AI-powered Amazon Review Exporter will provide you will all the data about your products you may need and sort them out, so you won’t miss any important detail.
Try Amazon Review Exporter for free today!