Maximize click-through rates and attract customers when launching a product on Amazon by implementing effective pricing strategies. These include setting sale prices with limited-time deal badges, providing coupons or vouchers, and adding scratch-out list prices. Input relevant information in the offer tab of Seller Central to set up these strategies. Combine multiple tactics for more badges on listings. Learn additional tips in the linked video and share which strategy you plan to use most frequently in the comments below.
Change your Amazon FBA Price NOW! 3 Amazon FBA Pricing Strategies - Amazon Launch Strategy 2023
Video by @danrodgers (https://www.youtube.com/@DanRodgers)
1. Before launching a product on Amazon, sellers should consider pricing strategies to increase click-through rates and attract customers.
2. There are three main prices to know: standard price (aka "price"), sale price, and list price (MSRP).
3. The standard price is the normal price that customers will pay for the product.
4. Sale prices are temporary discounts that can be set for a limited time period.
5. List prices are suggested retail prices from manufacturers and should be higher than the standard price.
6. Three effective pricing strategies include setting a sale price with a limited-time deal badge, providing coupon clippings or vouchers, and adding a scratch-out list price.
7. To set up these pricing strategies, sellers need to go to their offer tab in Seller Central and input relevant information such as start/end dates for sales or discount types for coupons/vouchers.
8. Scratch-out list prices only appear if products have been sold at or above the listed MSRP within the past 90 days.
9. Sellers can combine multiple pricing strategies to display more badges on their listings.
10. Additional tips prior to launching products on Amazon can be found in another video linked in this one's description box; viewers are encouraged to comment below which pricing strategy they plan on using most frequently
Shulex is a global business data insights company and an AI-powered applications company. We capture multimodal consumer voices from across the web and leverage GPT AI's powerful analytics to provide our global clients with intelligent, scientific, and efficient consumer insights. We also provide a free Amazon ChatGPT browser extension, a custom VOC consumer insights platform, an Amazon category analysis report, and a one-stop e-commerce customer experience workbench. From AI data analysis to AI business application, we provide a full range of services to effectively help global sellers achieve business strategic planning, product planning and solutions, e-commerce operation optimization, and customer experience improvement. If you want to experience the power of AI, try our free tools at