On March 14, OpenAI released GPT-4, a next-generation AI model, and called it "the latest milestone in its effort in scaling up deep learning." On March 15, GPT-4 was made available to OpenAI's paid subscribers via ChatGPT Plus. Pricing is $0.03 per 1,000 "prompt" tokens (about 750 words) and $0.06 per 1,000 " completion" tokens (again, about 750 words). The GPT has been a fast-growing GPT model and continues to be a hot market since last November. So what exactly is the update of GPT-4 and is it more helpful for our business? Is it worth spending more money on GPT-4? In this article, we will focus on the biggest change points of GPT-4 to correspond to amazon's business, and see the help of GPT-4 for Amazon sellers from the perspective of implementation.
Multimodal Large Language Model
The biggest change in GPT-4 is the multimodal large AI intelligence model, which means GPT-4 supports both text analysis and image analysis. We often say that the core of Amazon's online sales is to sell words and sell pictures. Once GPT-4 has the ability to images, he will unleash more possibilities. Especially for many non-standardized categories, such as clothing, jewelry, and fashion need a lot of data to predict the future trend has a great role to act.
The prompts of image analysis for Amazon Business.
- Analyze Amazon Listing images: The quality of listing images directly determines the consumer's purchase conversion rate. If we use GPT-4 to analyze listing images, we can get the following answers from GPT-4: How many listing images do the high-volume Amazon competitors have? Which ones are they (product image, detail image, selling point image, atmosphere image, packaging image)? What is the design style of each image? What are the selling points highlighted in each image in order? After getting these answers, we will have a clear Amazon listing image design standard to guide our product Amazon listing image production and optimization.
- Analyze Amazon review images: More and more Amazon brand sellers will use online celebrity or expert reviews to recommend their products. On the other hand, in order to make the selling point expression more prominent and intuitive, more impressive. Reviews often use the largest space to describe the most important selling points. Using GPT-4, we can parse out the following from Amazon reviews: What are the core selling points of the product? How do Amazon competitors express and describe their core selling points? Compare whether our product selling point has outstanding advantages.
- Analyzing Amazon Review images: There are two most important roles for the analysis of Review images. One is to find the product problems from the evaluation. When encountering serious product problems or obstacles to using, the most intuitive way for consumers to express themselves is through pictures. So we can get the most intuitive access to the problem through GPT-4. Second, for the fashion industry, GPT-4 can analyze the product matching scheme, consumers' style preferences, preferences, and expectations for future goods through the pictures of Amazon Review.
Safer and More Accurate.
GPT-4 is 82% less likely overall to respond to requests for “disallowed” content compared to GPT-3.5 and responds to sensitive requests. This shows that the computational power of GPT-4 has been greatly enhanced and the accuracy has been greatly improved.
How much accuracy really helps Amazon's business? Take the Voice of Customer as an example, we need to give thousands of Amazon reviews for intelligent aggregation and marking. It is possible that a 1% increase in accuracy can have a huge impact on the conclusion of VOC. By comparing the VOC marking of Amazon Review with GPT-4 and GPT-3.5, we clearly see that the intelligent AI marking of GPT-4 is more accurate.
On the other hand, GPT-4 performs better than GPT-3.5, and GPT-4 can even produce long-form copies in bulk. This also means that GPT-4 will help Amazon's operation, products, and traffic. For example, use GPT-4 to batch edit multilingual operation manuals for Amazon products, or use GPT-4 to batch produce product listings instead of just product listing suggestions. Even to get more off-site Amazon traffic, we can let GPT-4 write SEO articles for us in bulk for cast parties.
The prompts of GPT-4 & GPT-3 for Amazon Business.
The above two points are the most important upgrades of GPT-4, which can help us realize very many possibilities in Amazon business. Besides, GPT-4 and GPT-3 can help us in the following aspects.
Market research and competitor analysis
Ask GPT-4 & GPT-3 directly about market development data and competitor information, such as:
- What is the current market size? What is the annual growth rate?
- Who are the main competitors in this category? What is their market share?
- What is the core technology of this category? What is the future development trend?
- What is the user portrait of this category? What are their characteristics?
- Is this category more suitable for sales in Europe, America, or other regions?
- What is the basic situation of the top 5 competitors in this category?
- What core products does the main competitor have? What's the selling point? How many sales are there?
Product research and VOC analysis
Also ask GPT-4 & GPT-3 directly about the product. However, it needs to be combined with customer feedback (for example, amazon review analysis) to conduct a comprehensive analysis. for example:
- What is point consumers word-of-mouth for product selling point on Amazon review analysis?
- Which features of the product are consumers complaining about, and which features of the product are they praising on Amazon review analysis?
- Why do consumers buy this product on Amazon review analysis?
- What else do consumers expect from the product on Amazon review analysis?
- What is the consumer's perception of the competitor's product on Amazon review analysis?
- What features are we doing better than our competitors and consumers are happy with on Amazon review analysis?
Creative Content & Campaign Resources
For marketing, our two most common cases are copywriting and resources. For example, we can let GPT-4 & GPT-3 help us write the title of an event, advertising copy or brief. And it is required that GPT-4 & GPT-3 must contain certain keywords. For example, can you help our razor think of a Christmas campaign copy? Safety and comfort must be emphasized, and it is the best choice for holiday gifts.
Or, GPT-4 & GPT-3 can replace the search tool to help us find the best traffic resources. For example, can you help me list the top 10 family influencers on Instagram?
Customer after-sales and self-service knowledge base
The most common way to use it is to embed GPT-4 & GPT-3 into our live chat service, replacing the current intelligent robot, and even replacing human labor in the future. At the same time, let GPT-4 & GPT-3 help us accumulate a knowledge base, allowing consumers to achieve self-service.
What is ChatGPT?
We usually define ChatGPT as an intelligent chatbot. Launched in November 2022, it is built on top of OpenAI's GPT-3 family of large language models and fine-tuned using supervised and reinforcement learning techniques (a method of transfer learning). By this definition, ChatGPT is simply a chat tool, or "The Book of Answers". But human imagination is infinite, and ChatGPT's knowledge base is infinite. When the two are combined, ChatGPT is more than a chatbot, it will become the intelligent virtual brain of future businesses. Take Amazon Seller ChatGPT Tool as an example, our operation logic is ChatGPT's AI judgment + years of experience on Amazon operation + ready-to-use google extesion tool.
How ChatGPT Work?
ChatGPT works by leveraging the power of the GPT-3 algorithm to generate human-like responses to customer queries. First, it takes the user’s input and uses natural language processing (NLP) to understand the query. Then, it uses the GPT-3 algorithm to generate an appropriate response. Finally, it returns the response to the user. This process is automated and happens in real-time, making it incredibly fast and efficient.
If amazon seller use ChatGPT to ask him how he works, he will give an incomprehensible text. Transformer neural network, multi-head self-attention mechanism, feed-forward neural network, these are difficult for non-AI professionals to understand. And all we need to know is that ChatGPT, like all AI, needs training. It's just that ChatGPT's training method is more scientific. After a set of preset training databases, it will train the answers more and more accurately through communication with people.
And Amazon Seller ChatGPT Tool , all we need to understand is: we use ChatGPT's ability to take amazon's product data, sales data, and amazon review data and analyze it intelligently. Then, we use the operational methodology of Top Amazon sellers to translate the analysis results into actionable guidance. And as an Amazon Seller ChatGPT Tool , our goal is to allow Amazon sellers no need to train AI models, not pay AI fees, and use free and accurate tools to replace manual labor.
What is Amazon Seller ChatGPT Tool?
Step 1: Install ChatGPT Tool for Amazon
Step 2: Open Amazon and Use ChatGPT Tool for Amazon
Step 3: Product and Consumer Research
Step 4: Amazon listing Optimization
Step 5: Enjoy full version of ChatGPT Tool for Amazon