In today's fast-paced business world, consumer insight is more important than ever. Understanding your customers' needs, preferences, and behaviors can help you make informed decisions and stay ahead of the competition. But where can you find these valuable insights? Here are some tips to help you discover consumer insights and stay ahead of the curve:
- Read thought pieces, opinion articles, and news analysis: These types of articles can provide valuable insights into consumer behavior and trends. Look for reputable sources like The Economist or The New York Times Magazine for new angles on familiar topics.
- Look for insights in the title or first few sentences of an article: Many articles contain valuable insights in the title or first few sentences. By scanning the headlines and introductions of articles, you can quickly identify insights that are relevant to your business.
- Reference weighty publications as sources: When presenting consumer insights to others, it's important to reference reputable sources. By citing weighty publications like The Wall Street Journal or Forbes, you can add credibility to your insights and gain the confidence of your colleagues and clients.
- Expand your knowledge with YouTube channels and strategy case studies: YouTube channels and strategy case studies can provide deeper insights into consumer behavior and trends. Look for channels and case studies that delve deeper than surface-level information to gain a more comprehensive understanding of your customers.
By following these tips, you can discover valuable consumer insights that can help you make informed decisions and stay ahead of the competition. Remember to continually monitor and update your insights to stay ahead of changing consumer trends and behaviors.
How To Find Consumer Insights In Marketing?
Video By @JulianCole
- Insights can be found in thought pieces, opinion pieces, and news analysis.
- An insight is a revelation that changes how we view a problem.
- Journalists writing thought pieces provide new angles into information we already know about.
- Go-to resources for finding insights include publications like The New Yorker, The Economist, Monocle, Wallpaper, Wired, The Weekly or The New York Times Magazine.
- Insights are usually found in the title or first few sentences of an article.
- Having weighty publications as sources can help junior strategists gain confidence in their point of view.
- Examples of insights: algorithms may reveal the worst of us; there's a high cost to coming together and separating; real life has become scarier than Halloween this year.
- Liking and subscribing to YouTube channels helps with algorithm recommendations
- Check out videos on how to write creative briefs or understand the difference between an insight and observation for more strategy case studies and resources
- Finding insights requires searching beyond surface-level information
What's More - For Amazon business, consumer insights are also very important
VOICE OF CUSTOMER lets consumers tell you what they need, what they expect, and why they buy. Multi-channel integration + AI intelligent insights + scientific business models, from data to action in a single step, using the voice of consumers to guide business decisions. consumer voice to guide business decisions. VOC can help you solve the following problems to improve product quality and drive brand growth.
- A variety of feedback channels: Various feedback channels such as Amazon/ebay, social media, email/chat, etc.
- Insufficient number of manual spot checks, resulting in wrong conclusions: Wrong insights, resulting in serious wrong business decisions
- Time lag of insights conclusion: Organizational manpower spends a lot of time reviewing partial feedback, not able to identify problems in time
- Inability to identify new opportunities in a timely manner: New opportunities are a few voices hidden in a large amount of feedback, which is difficult to find manually
- Inability to develop quantifiable action points: Problems can't be optimized if they can't be measured
- Which aspect of the competitor's product do consumers like and why? Everyone knows this product sells well, but few people know why?
- In which aspect does the competitor surpass my brand and why? In which aspect of installation/use scenario/quality/packaging/logistics, the reputation is better than mine
- Which attribute of the competitor has the best reputation and why? Which factor impresses consumers the most, capacity, color, material?
- What are the reasons for my consumer churn? What consumers dislike most about the products/services I provide
About Shulex VOC & GPT
Shulex is a global business data insights company and an AI-powered applications company. We capture multimodal consumer voices from across the web and leverage GPT AI's powerful analytics to provide our global clients with intelligent, scientific, and efficient consumer insights. We also provide a free Amazon ChatGPT browser extension, a custom VOC consumer insights platform, an Amazon category analysis report, and a one-stop e-commerce customer experience workbench. From AI data analysis to AI business application, we provide a full range of services to effectively help global sellers achieve business strategic planning, product planning and solutions, e-commerce operation optimization, and customer experience improvement.
If you want to experience the power of AI,try our free tools at Shulex ChatGPT for Amazon
How to Shulex ChatGPT for Amazon?
Step 1: Install ChatGPT Tool for Amazon
Step 2: Open Amazon and Use ChatGPT Tool for Amazon
Step 3: Product and Consumer Research
Step 4: Amazon listing Optimization
Step 5: Enjoy full version of ChatGPT Tool for Amazon