Are you looking for ways to boost your sales and conversion rates on Amazon? If so, you may want to consider using Amazon A+ content. This highly formatted product description allows for more images, cross-promotion of products, and the addition of modules such as company logos and comparison charts. By using A+ content, you can provide potential customers with a more detailed and engaging product description, which can help increase their confidence in your product and ultimately lead to more sales.
To create A+ content, log into Seller Central's Advertising tab and select A+ Content Manager. However, please note that you must be enrolled in Amazon's Brand Registry to access this feature. Once you have access, you can start creating your A+ content by using keywords in titles, bullet points, and image keywords for organic ranking purposes. This will help your product rank higher in Amazon's search results, making it easier for potential customers to find.
One of the great things about A+ content is that you can assign it to specific ASINs or multiple variations of a product depending on appropriateness and the relationship between them. This allows you to create tailored content for each product, which can help increase their visibility and ultimately lead to more sales.
In conclusion, if you want to increase your sales and conversion rates on Amazon, consider using A+ content. By providing potential customers with a more detailed and engaging product description, you can increase their confidence in your product and ultimately lead to more sales. So, log into Seller Central's Advertising tab and start creating your A+ content today!
How To Create A+ Content On Amazon in 2023| Step By Step Tutorial
Video By @LucaDavenport
- Standard Amazon product descriptions are dull and don't catch customers' attention.
- Using A+ content on product listings can increase conversion rates and sales.
- A+ content allows for highly formatted product descriptions with text and images.
- A+ content can triple the amount of images on a listing, which is important as images contribute most to purchasing decisions.
- Cross-promoting products through A+ content can prevent customers from clicking onto competitors' listings.
- To create A+ content, log into Seller Central, go to Advertising tab, select A+ Content Manager (must be enrolled in Amazon's Brand Registry).
- Two types of A+ content: Basic (for individual products) and Brand Story (for brand introduction across all products).
- Use modules to add sections such as company logo, information about the brand/product, comparison chart etc.
- Include keywords in title/bullet points/image keywords for organic ranking purposes.
- Assign created A+ content to specific ASINs or multiple variations of a product depending on appropriateness/relationship between them.
What's More - For Amazon business, consumer insights are also very important
VOICE OF CUSTOMER lets consumers tell you what they need, what they expect, and why they buy. Multi-channel integration + AI intelligent insights + scientific business models, from data to action in a single step, using the voice of consumers to guide business decisions. consumer voice to guide business decisions. VOC can help you solve the following problems to improve product quality and drive brand growth.
- A variety of feedback channels: Various feedback channels such as Amazon/ebay, social media, email/chat, etc.
- Insufficient number of manual spot checks, resulting in wrong conclusions: Wrong insights, resulting in serious wrong business decisions
- Time lag of insights conclusion: Organizational manpower spends a lot of time reviewing partial feedback, not able to identify problems in time
- Inability to identify new opportunities in a timely manner: New opportunities are a few voices hidden in a large amount of feedback, which is difficult to find manually
- Inability to develop quantifiable action points: Problems can't be optimized if they can't be measured
- Which aspect of the competitor's product do consumers like and why? Everyone knows this product sells well, but few people know why?
- In which aspect does the competitor surpass my brand and why? In which aspect of installation/use scenario/quality/packaging/logistics, the reputation is better than mine
- Which attribute of the competitor has the best reputation and why? Which factor impresses consumers the most, capacity, color, material?
- What are the reasons for my consumer churn? What consumers dislike most about the products/services I provide
About Shulex VOC & GPT
Shulex is a global business data insights company and an AI-powered applications company. We capture multimodal consumer voices from across the web and leverage GPT AI's powerful analytics to provide our global clients with intelligent, scientific, and efficient consumer insights. We also provide a free Amazon ChatGPT browser extension, a custom VOC consumer insights platform, an Amazon category analysis report, and a one-stop e-commerce customer experience workbench. From AI data analysis to AI business application, we provide a full range of services to effectively help global sellers achieve business strategic planning, product planning and solutions, e-commerce operation optimization, and customer experience improvement.
If you want to experience the power of AI,try our free tools at Shulex ChatGPT for Amazon
How to Shulex ChatGPT for Amazon?
Step 1: Install ChatGPT Tool for Amazon
Step 2: Open Amazon and Use ChatGPT Tool for Amazon
Step 3: Product and Consumer Research
Step 4: Amazon listing Optimization
Step 5: Enjoy full version of ChatGPT Tool for Amazon