Learn why Amazon FBA may not be worth starting in 2023 due to oversaturation, competition from China, and a recession. Retail Arbitrage still works but requires constant hunting for deals. Wholesale and Private Label methods are overly competitive but can work if you find unique products. Creating your own product eliminates the competition and makes it impossible for others to copy you. A passion product is where you create your own unique product that is better than the competition or improve an existing product in some way that competitors haven't yet done so.
Is Amazon FBA Still Worth Starting In 2023? TRUTH Revealed
Video by @TravisMarziani (https://www.youtube.com/@TravisMarziani)
1. Amazon FBA is not worth starting in 2023 using old-school private label or wholesale techniques due to oversaturation, competition from China, and a recession.
2. Amazon has over 9 million sellers with 4,000 new sellers joining every day, making it highly saturated.
3. E-commerce is growing rapidly with over $500 billion of sales on amazon.com last year alone.
4. Retail Arbitrage still works as a way to make money selling products on Amazon but requires constant hunting for deals.
5. Wholesale and Private Label methods are overly competitive and saturated but can still work if you find unique products that no one else has found yet.
6. Creating your own product with your own listing eliminates the competition and makes it impossible for others to copy you.
7. A passion product is where you create your own unique product that is better than the competition or improve an existing product in some way that competitors haven't yet done so.
8. Chinese sellers target boring private label products without strong brands; creating a real brand with social media presence gives extra protection against copying by competitors
9. Over 50% of all Fortune 500 companies were started during a recession; people will always spend money on things they love even during tough times like recessions
10.Owning a business allows raising prices to compensate for inflation while working for salary doesn't offer such flexibility
Shulex is a global business data insights company and an AI-powered applications company. We capture multimodal consumer voices from across the web and leverage GPT AI's powerful analytics to provide our global clients with intelligent, scientific, and efficient consumer insights. We also provide a free Amazon ChatGPT browser extension, a custom VOC consumer insights platform, an Amazon category analysis report, and a one-stop e-commerce customer experience workbench. From AI data analysis to AI business application, we provide a full range of services to effectively help global sellers achieve business strategic planning, product planning and solutions, e-commerce operation optimization, and customer experience improvement. If you want to experience the power of AI, try our free tools at
Shulex ChatGPT for Amazon